Perfect for the jewelry lover on your list: A good dose of sparkle with stunning baubles by Judith Ripka. The designer is famous for creating timeless jewelry that can instantly glam up any ensemble. So whether you decide to give a cushion cut cocktail ring, dazzling drop earrings or a gorgeous bracelet, your recipient is sure to be over the moon the second they set their eyes on their new glam accessory.
Check out our Judith Ripka sale now to find the perfect gift for that special someone on your list. (And get something for yourself while you're at it!)
Come winter, who says you can't be warm and cozy while still looking ultra-fashionable at the same time? Not us! That's why we think everyone woman should have a few sweater dresses in their wardrobe. Not only are they comfortable, but they also often flatter the wearer's figure—without forcing her to freeze her buns off. Paired with a trendy pair of boots, sweater dresses make for the perfect winter wear.
Here, a few of our favorite sweater dress styles ... and the boots to pair with them:
1. Cowl necks: Turtlenecks can be hard to pull off (and sometimes extremely uncomfortable). But a cowl neck is a style everyone can wear beautifully, plus they give off an air of effortless chic. The perfect boot: A tall & sleek black boot with a chunky heel (like Selina, by Arturo Chiang).
2. Animal Print: Bring a touch of the wild side to cold winter months (and a little bit of attitude) with exotic zebra prints. The zigzag pattern of the design combined with a perfectly-placed black trim flatters the body in all the right places. The perfect boot: A bootie boot with an edge (like these Birgit booties, by Charles by Charles David).
3. Fit and Flare: The classic silhouette is always flattering, but when it's on a sweater dress, it's even better (add a waist-cinching belt to slim your silhouette even more)! Universally flattering, you can never go wrong with this style. The perfect boot: A sleek, tall boot with a skinny heel for a dressier look (like Umbria, by Arturo Chiang).
Want to get your sweater dress and boots fix? Shop our Pair It sale, happening now!
Someone on your gift list wants a watch. Sure, it may seem like an easy gift to shop for, but there are so many factors to consider while browsing: What dial style should you get? Should you go with a bracelet chain or a leather strap? Would they like gold, rose gold or silver?
So. Many. Decisions.
Take a deep breath, because we're going to make this easy for you: A Boxed Watch Trio by Akribos XXIV. The box features three distinct (and ultra-fashionable) watch styles—it's like three gifts in one! Plus, there are three different sets to choose from. (But let's be honest, you can't go wrong with either.)
Make the watch-wanter on your list happy and score this watch trio, now!
It's no surprise we have strong feelings for this Barcelona-based brand. What's not to love about their wild prints and eye-catching use of color when it comes to everything from sweaters to shoes? But if you are yet to take the Desigual plunge, here are three reasons why you should cross over to the beautifully bold side:
1. Desigual chases away the winter blues
With winter comes dark colors, dreary days and early evenings. Enter Desigual. The vibrant designs of flowers, swirls and other intriguing graphics will instantly brighten your mood and take you to warm thoughts of sunny spring—and who wouldn't love that?!
2. Desigual is wonderfully unique
Although totally different in design, every single Desigual piece shares one common factor: Every style is perfectly made—and perfectly off center. (When that much thought goes into a design, you know it's really special.)
3. Desigual is all around fun
We dare you to look at a Desigual piece and try not to smile. The parade of colors and prints are so addictive, you'll find yourself obsessing over the just-right piece for you.
Intrigued yet? Shop our Desigual sale, happening now!
Nappa Leather Tech Gloves with Lacing by Portolano; $49.99
With all of the texting, emailing, tweeting, Instagraming, Facebooking and picture taking the world does on their cell phones, we think it's safe to say that everyone uses their touch screen must-haves 'round the clock. But once the cold weather comes to town, it's time to cover up from head-to-toe—and unfortunately you can't operate the touch screen with just any pair of gloves.
The perfect gift for the touchscreen lover on your list: Nappa Leather Tech Gloves with Lacing by Portolano. Unlike other tech gloves (which has contrast stitching on the touchscreen friendly fingertips), this sleek pair looks like an ordinary pair of leather gloves—and the lacing makes them super-stylish to boot! Plus, every fingertip has the capability to easily operate any touchscreen gadget.
Trust us when we say these gloves won't disappoint.