Posted on Thu, October 17, 2013 at 5:16PM
Here's a list of what's to come:
On Sunday, October 20th: • Samsonite: Here, you'll find garment bags, spinners and more from this classic luggage brand.
• Kids' Luggage: Think Hello Kitty and character themed bags and backpacks that the little ones in your life will love.
On Monday, October 21st: • Business bags & travel accessories: You'll find everything from luggage tags, to toiletry bags, to wheeled suiters—and even iPad sleeves!
• Bric's Italian Luggage: Hardside and softside luggage, carry-ons, totes, weekenders and duffels all in a variety of stylish prints and vibrant colors—and all up to 60% off!
On Tuesday, October 22nd: • Heys: Luggage of all shapes and sizes in the brand's signature artful style.
• Pack your bags: This sale will feature a variety of luggage styles, colors and designs from great brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and much, much more.
Now that you’re soon to be set with luggage, we want to make sure you make the most of your limited suitcase space. Here's our top three tips on how to slim down your suitcase while packing... without sacrificing style:
1. Make a “clothing itinerary”: On a notepad, write down the activities you are planning for each day you are away. Then next to each one, write down what you’d like to wear for each activity. Anything that doesn’t fit on the itinerary, such as that extra pair of boots, or jeans you threw in just in case, can easily come out.
2. Maximize your space: The inside of sneakers or shoes is extra space people often forget about. It's the perfect size to store items like chargers and small electronic items. Also, the inside of clutches or purses work great for holding jewelry or travel documents.
3.Roll it up: Instead of folding, roll your clothing whenever possible. It will keep your clothes from wrinkling and can save space, too!
Don't forget! Our 'Get Packing' program kicks off on Sunday, October 20th!