We asked our fans on Twitter to give us eco-friendly tips. Here are two of our favorite responses so far....
Jenna Fain from the TheSuperMelon.com emailed us the following:
1. Save water - shower with your guy.
2. Recycle and rework your denim! No one sports new denim anymore - it's all about jeans that tell a story!
3. Simple, but often people forget - unplug appliances and chargers after use.
4. Shun plastic bags and bottles from your house!
and my personal favorite....
5. SHOP VINTAGE ! It reduces pesticides use, emissions, dyes, and packaging that comes from new clothing.
Lili Fuller aka Zeitgeistbabe email us her suggestion:
I'm carrying my Isabella Fiore "Love Your Planet" bag that I got from ideeli. I've had lots of admiring comments and agreement with the message. (I know this sounds like a Tweet.)